Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What would you grab?

      Okay. So it's the end of the world. You wake up one morning and realize as you look outside your window that the world will never be the same. News reports indicate the outbreak of a zombie pandemic. The question. What ten things would you grab to survive? Food? Water? a tent? Weapons? What, to you, are the most important things to take for your future survival?
      Personally, I would hope to grab:
            * a few cases of water 
            * canned goods
            * as many matches or lighters as I could find and carry
            * an axe (doubling as a weapon AND as a wood tool)
            * a tent
            * blankets
            * guns & ammunition
            * as many antibiotics and medications I could get my hands on
            * sewing kit
      I could only think of nine things that I think are completely essential to survival. I would hope, that since I would have those things, that I may be able to survive for a little while. I have heard that some people are actually starting to stockpile survival supplies, and there is even a television show about it now.
      So folks, drop me a line and let me know what you think are the most important tools to survive! And remember, when in doubt, aim for the brain!
                 The Huntress Fan, signing off

1 comment:

  1. Uhm... lets see. I'd grab:
    1) a rifle for long range shots
    2) a Browning High power hand gun
    3) a field bag FILLED with ammo for the rifle & hand gun
    4) an axe (agree with Huntress fan - it doubles as a weapon & a survival tool)
    5) bottled water & water purifier tablets (cleanse any water you come across when you run out of the bottled stuff)
    6) lighters
    7) antibiotics
    8) beef jerky- light-weight protein (veggies you can find on the run)
    9) flashlight & extra batteries
    10) large knife

    ReplyDelete