Thursday, December 6, 2012

Welcome to the beginning of the end!

      Welcome to the Un-Official Dr. Eve Zombie Killer blog! I am very excited to get this up and running! Let me give you all a little background about why I was inspired to create this site.
      A few months ago one of my friends, knowing how I consume books on a daily basis, told me about a book she had read called Dr. Eve Zombie killer. I'll admit, I was skeptical at first, and nearly laughed in her face. A zombie book? Seriously? I am the type of person who, if forced to, watches scary movies during the day with all the curtains drawn and lights on. I never had a desire to opt-in to the growing Zombie phenomenon, because well frankly, Zombies are gross and most books I had seen, I got maybe a page or two in and gave it a swift dismissal. But my friend had never really steared me wrong so I went to the site to check it out. And I saw one of my favorite things. It was only .99 cents! I'm a cheapskate at heart. That's why this blog is hosted on a free site lol. But back to the story. 
      What could it hurt to pay .99 cents? Even if it was bad I wasn't losing out. So out came my e-reader and I was off. Holy crap was I surprised! I can tell you right now, that after reading Dr. Eve, I have been inducted as an official member of the zombie craze! The book is serialized so when I finished with part one, even though it was o' dark thirty, I immediately had to download part two and three (I knew I wasn't going to be able to wait). So maybe I should tell those who haven't read it what the book is actually about.
      Dr. Eve Zombie Killer is about a medical doctor with a traumatic past. She was close to having all her dreams come true when tragedy struck as her fiance mysteriously disappears on vacation. But that isn't all that occurs. Within her darkest hour she is approached and given a task she would come to embrace. Rise up to become the Huntress, slayer of the undead. Protector of the world. I became completely wrapped up in the characters and the story. Cheering at one point, gasping and praying for them the next. 
      After I finished book one, I knew that other people needed to know about and read this book. My goal is to help others find enjoyment in the world created by M. White, and hopefully, people will find my blog at least a little interesting. While I am new to the whole Zombie culture, I have jumped in wholeheartedly with both feet, and hope to share my new love of the undead with others! 
       So welcome! Feel free to browse around and check back soon where we will be talking about the necessities of Zombie preparedness! Good luck out there folks! And remember, when in doubt, aim for the brain! 
            The Huntress Fan, signing off.   

      

16 comments:

  1. Hey Huntress Fan, me TOO! Was never into zombies either UNTIL I read the Dr. Eve, Zombie Killer series. These books are AWESOME! Nothing better than a strong woman kicking ass and taking names! Can't wait till the next part comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the website because of a Youtube video. I went to the Labyrinth of Arts website and bought Part one, read it, then rushed back and bought the second & third parts. LOVE it! One of the best zombie books I've read. Can't wait for more! I'm even thinking about entering the art contest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone notice how in depth Dr. Hanes study was about how the virus works?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mother author got their sources from real events the govts been hiding

      Delete
  4. Now it's 2022 and u are big news

    ReplyDelete
  5. See this story evolved in a urban legend,or maybe even considered to be true on tiktok and youtube. I know a clip were us officers talk in a briefing about zombie taskforces and refer to this book ... omfg.. saved it on my phone.. contact me @lamajmusic

    ReplyDelete
  6. @lamajmusic how can I contact you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there more than one book? I see a previous comment stating there is a 2nd and 3rd part. Would love to know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What happened to the creator of this site? No updates in years. Anyone know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are factual events in these books. The CIA is looking for the source and will deal with it. I found out via social media. Instead of warning the public, which half wouldn't believe they truth anyways

      Delete
  9. Anyone know where to find this book?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm also, trying to find this in paper back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. https://www.bitchute.com/video/Hf35cDnBxKf6/

    ReplyDelete
  12. https://youtu.be/LJhYT3rRxqc?si=DNdp7iCkyeqCpQ-7

    ReplyDelete